Tuesday, Jan. 21
7 pm est
Whether you are just starting out or are a working professional, you will find a personal photo project can be a great outlet.
For the enthusiast photographer, it can provide:
- Motivation to keep shooting;
- Personal satisfaction for creating something significant; or
- An outlet that lets you use your talents for a greater good.
For a professional photographer:
- It lets you showcase your more creative talents to clients;
- It provides your clients another way to connect with you and the issues you find important.
If you are still struggling to identify the right personal photo project, we'll talk about some strategies to help you narrow your search to the right one.
If you have already found your perfect personal project, I'd love for you to share it with us. We can look at some success stories and take away inspiration to start or keep working our own ideas.