How do you create great images in black and white? That’s the topic we tackled during our December 2013 Free Photo Webinar. In this presentation and discussion, you will learn:
- Why shoot in black and white?
- What principles should you follow for all your black and white photos?
- What elements really make a black and white photo stand out?
- We compare several photos in color & black and white and talk about the differences.
- What should you know to convert your photos from color to black and white successfully?
Plus...we had a pretty good discussion about resources, gear, and shooting.
In our Q&A section, someone asked about learning resources for strobe photography. I suggested:
...and I’m adding
I also mentioned the ExpoDisc as a great tool for accurate white balance.