The Steines family pool must have looked like a bonafide Hollywood set -- lights, models, make up artists, and of course, cameras.
It was no movie blockbuster in the works, however. This was Mark Steines at play.
Mark is a veteran Hollywood journalist who fills his time inbetween his work in front the camera making magic behind it.
What photography lessons can we learned from a journalist and producer at heart?
Listen to the podcast
Mark Steines bio highlights
- Host of Hallmark Channel's Home & Family
- Hosted Entertainment Tonight for 17 years
- Interviewed hundreds of actors, producers, musicians and athletes
- Former sportscaster
- Earned three Emmy awards
Mark's underwater shoot
Photos by Mark Steines
Three lessons I learned from Mark
- Find your true calling or passion, and use it to help someone else.
- Enjoy your passion. Play, learn and detach yourself from the outcome.
- Don't just take pictures. Tell stories. That's how you make an impact.