What's it like to pack up all your photography gear and drive across the country photographing anything that looks good?
That's what Mike Lennett hopes to find out. He recently embarked on a two-month bucket list photo trip. He was one day into his excursion when he stopped to chat about his expectations.
Listen to the podcast
Here's what you'll learn
- Why did you decide to drive across the country taking photographs?
- What research did you do to plan your trip?
- Are you using a specific shot list?
- How did you decide which locations you visit?
- What kind of gear are you taking?
- What do you hope to get out of the trip?
- What are your early tips for someone planning a similar trip?